CHF #95 Fruit Drink
This drink may help renew your energy and rebuild your health. Powerful antioxidant containing fruits are included in this blend as well as the top three (3) healthy “superfruits”.
- Acai– Commonly pronounced a-sigh-ee, it has been used for many generations by the natives of Brazil. Acai boasts ten (10) times the antioxidant benefits of grapes and twice that of blueberries. This berry is fast becoming known as a “wonder food” or “superfruit” for its versatility. Acai has nutrient properties and is naturally rich in omega fats (the good kind, unlike the saturated fats found in food), amino acids, electrolytes, antioxidants, protein, vitamins A, B1 and E.
- Raspberry– Raspberries rank in the top ten (10) anti oxidant high fruits and veggies. Antioxidants are believed to help prevent and repair oxidative stress. Raspberries also may provide important anti-inflammatories, including anthocyanins (the pigments in red, purple and blue fruits), which may help reduce cardiovascular disease and diabetes and may help improve eyesight and memory.
- Pomegranate– This “super fruit” is high in vitamin C, folic acid, phytonutrients and anthocyanins. Its also a great source of vitamin B, panthothenic acid, potassium and antioxidant polyphenols as well as ellagic acid. It is fast becoming one of the top 3 “superfruits”.
- Blueberry– Blueberries reported medical benefits that may help urinary tract infections, reducing heart risk, strengthen collagen, regulating blood sugar, improving night vision and treating diarrhea.
- Mangosteen– This fruit has been crowned the “queen” of fruits in Asia. The mangosteen contains several classes of phytonutrient antioxidants and is the only place in nature to contain a broad spectrum of a new class of phytonutrients called Xanthones.